Re: Help with identity of This iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Help with identity of This iris
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:26:47 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I think I can help with this one. It looks very much like one I have called Amber Waves.
Do you have a photo program on your computer? I think they all have a feature where you can resize the photo. I find mine under format then dimensions. I can resize it either by pixels or percentage. I have found that using the pixels is much easier since you can be more exact. A good internet picture is about 300x300 pixels. Be sure to check the box that says keep ratio  so you picture will not get out of proportion.

Pearl in sunny central Texas where the clouds came by and just spit at us today.