Re: OT: camera / digital photo processing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: camera / digital photo processing
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:00:20 EDT

For on line processing of digital photos and slides I highly recommend the following company.

http://www.expressdigitalimages.com/prod02.htm

Excellent, true to the color you transmit, reproduction. Plus very accommodating.
I needed some seedling slides processed for a daylily regional. I did not know what I was doing (not an uncommon occurrence). I randomly picked their web site from many and followed on line instructions. A few days later, Express Digital called and wanted payment method and precise shipping instructions. The slides were ready. Gave them a card number. That night I realized I had failed to send one photo file I needed. I emailed that file and asked that it be included with my previous order. Three days later entire order arrived.

The above is what we want but not what we expect will happen when choosing a company. However, this is an exceptional company. The number I gave them was a debit card that gets placed inactive if it is not used monthly. It was inactive and could not be processed. I was incommunicado and could not be contacted. They apparently sensed I needed the slides from our previous communications. They shipped the slides anyway (priority mail). Recognition of the customers needs as the true objective of business is a rare commodity these people understand.

I will use and recommend this company above all others.

If Janet happens to call about a maxed out credit card, payment or other snag just tell her you know me. She'll have some empathy and yawl will know you got her. She sounds a little like a Yankee but does business like she was born in Meiumfess (Memphis).

Smiles to yawl,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor