Re: Crystal Dreams - colored corrected

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Crystal Dreams - colored corrected
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:35:49 -0700

I have had Crystal Dreams and it is a very attractive, subtle coloring. The
attempts to "correct" the posted images are pretty but not even close to
reality. Before anyone rushes out to buy Crystal Dreams, ask about its
growing performance. It was an every other year type performer for me. I
just found the photo and will scan and post it tomorrow. There is a
Sacramento Iris Society Meeting tonight and I have to get ready to leave.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762