Re: [iris photos] TB: SA Golden Alien

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] [iris photos] TB: SA Golden Alien
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:43:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/02 3:59:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cseggen@aol.com writes:

The picture looks like it is a Yellow with heavy overcast of green.  Is it
really that green?

No, it is really a medium brite gold . Original picture was taken at the wrong time of day with too much reflected light. I had to decrease the brightness in order to be able to see the detail. It is very similar in color to Pure As Gold which I crossed it too.

Cathy Campi
Stockton Ca.Zone 9+ so no PDBS just rebloom