[PHOTO] OT:my pink cat (was Re: REB: BB 2003 intro) | Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:17:54" />

[PHOTO] OT:my pink cat (was Re: REB: BB 2003 intro)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] OT:my pink cat (was Re: [iris-photos] REB: BB 2003 intro)
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:09:51 -0400

Well, the cat's registered name is a little long and she's already named
after a flower- Nenuphar Eglantine of Desertmoon. Her callname is short and
simple- Gigi!

Cheryl Leigh