COMP: Help needed to convert photo for printer

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: Help needed to convert photo for printer
  • From: jem300@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:27:44 EDT

I'm trying to get one of my digital iris images ready for uploading to a printer for our club sale postcards.  However, they must have it converted from RGB mode to CMYK mode along with it being 300 dpi.  I have Adobe Photoshop 5 Limited Edition and boy is it ever!  I can't make the mode change.  If someone has software such at Adobe Photoshop 6 or better, QuarkExpress, Illustrator, or something else and could help me I would sure appreciate it!  Or any suggestions would be helpful too.  I imagine I might be able to have the conversion done at a local place that does printing?   Thanks for reading this...

Linda Doffek........West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, HIPS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society