Re: TB: Conjuration

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Conjuration
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 04:44:04 +1000

Hi Christy
For us Conjuration is an extremely good grower. Several years ago we had a
lady come to our gardens and fall in love with Conjuration and wanted twenty
plants. My husband asked how big the area was she was growing them in and
when she said how small it was, he explained how quickly it multiplies and
suggested she buy a lot less. But she insisted on 20 plants. I often wonder
how they are going and if they have started to lift the conconcrete on her
driveway yet or take over her entire block.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9