Re: TB Seedling 00-PG12

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Seedling 00-PG12
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:46:51 -0700

Margie is this seedling yours?  I love it! form and colors.  It looks like the bronze/copper colors that I love so much, there are not enough of those iris.  You did good, are you thinking about registering it and introducing it.  I would be glad to grow it here in the wonderful farm soil that we have in Nicolaus.  Let me know.