Re: SDB: seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: seedling
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:15:17 -0400

Keep us posted, Christy.  It will be interesting to see what turns up.  Red
Heart is an old favorite of mine as well, Dana.  The "older" form doesn't
bother me on this seedling, but I understand your not wanting to introduce
it, Christy.  My hubby walked into the room when I was looking at the photo
and he really liked it, too, FWIW.  Of course, we both like the very old
historic irises, too!

Judy Hunt