Re: TB: My first seedling in bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: My first seedling in bloom
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:38:53 -0400

Me, too, Gina! I liked Sally's seedling a lot also, I'm thinking about
growing LA's here outside Philly (or maybe even water lilies...) and most of
my irises are staked. I ran out of real plant supports so had to use large
twigs, and this morning I still had to re-stake American Classic. I need
taller plant supports or shoter irises. Maybe I should grow them in tomato
cages.

Cheryl Leigh, about to to a google search for ark-building instructions