[PHOTO] Re: Another good grower | Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:40:08" />

[PHOTO] Re: Another good grower

Bill, you are always making me smile too!
Just for that, here's another clump shot. this little beauty, REBUS,
kept up this awesome performance for about 4 WEEKS!

ps. I was hording my photos till late in the season when many folks run
out and then I was gonna start posting my 2003 shots... but see what a
little arm-twisting does?

> Well judgin' from this new clump photo and the other you posted, the
> rest of us think you should spend the week end at the computer posting
> clump photos. Majority rules! Except of course when AIS membership wants
> to vote for best irises.
> FYI: That guy is nearly as good lookin' as me and probably smarter.
> Laughin',
> Bill Burleson 7a/b
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

   cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/