Re: Spuria Photos Wanted

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Spuria Photos Wanted
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:52:19 -0700 (PDT)

I can use photoshop to adjust sizes and dpi. Bigger is
better but over 600 to 800 dpi is overkill. If you
have less resolution larger pimage size in inches
allows reduction to a sharper image. usually a large
picture with as low as 72 dpi or preferably 150 will
work images in the checklist will be about 4 inches
square or less. the final format is not yet resolved.
it is always possible to make them smaller but
increasing size usually looses resolution.