Re: VERY RED

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] VERY RED
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:59:18 -0400

Bill,

I can imagine that RF did look stunning next to bright yellow daylilies! I
don't think mine are giving any thought to sending up bloomstalks yet, and
except for the late bloomers (Tiger Honey, Play with Fire, Merlot, Caliente
and a surprise flower on a Gnus Flash stalk that I thought was finished and
a late flower on a broken American Classic stalk) iris season is over.
Despite the rain and my whining, it has been my best ever.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Cheryl Leigh