Re: help with ID

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: help with ID
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:49:14 -0400

Jean, I don't know what it is, but it has that same purplish/red mauve
brownish <g> tint to the standards absent from the falls that my older
tough as nails late blooming 'bronze' has that nobody guessed an ID for.

Maybe mine is ancestral to yours?  Let me know if you get an offlist

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8