[PHOTO] iris seeds & !!!? | Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:52:15" />

[PHOTO] iris seeds & !!!?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] iris seeds & !!!?
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:48:32 -0500

These came out of my ELMOHR X SHEIK pod today.  What happened to three of
the seeds?  Anyone know?  Seven look normal, but those other three objects
are something I haven't seen in a pod before.  The middle one looks like
white plastic.  They shelled out of the pod in the seed space and weren't
attached, so I'm assuming they are seeds that did something weird.  Anyone
else seen this?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA