Re: TB: Play with Fire- prettier picture

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Play with Fire- prettier picture
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:35:24 EDT

Dear Dick,
     This photo is from iris-photos@yahoogroups.com.
You will have to sigh up with yahoo. It is free. But requires you to sign up. They have archives of photos.
     You might want to come over to see my Japanese irises. They are blooming now, but you need boots to get close to them. I have a white ,SUMMER MOON, a lavender, WORLD DELIGHT, and an unknown purple, blooming now. The first two are about four feet tall and 6 to 8 inches is diameter. I have 3 others yet to bloom. You can view them safely without boots, from a few feet away, but the ground near them is very soggy.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor