TB: Red iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Red iris
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:19:19 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Now we can know what a truly red iris would look like.  This is a
picture of Lady Friend I took three years ago, kindled by the late red
light of an Arizona Sunset.  This picture has not been colorized in any
way except by that sunset.  The red tape in the lower right is from one
of my attempts to scare off birds.
Francelle Edwards <

WOW..........Does anyone know where I can purchase LADY FRIEND?  I can sure
make room for one like that.

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zon 6/7