Re: Historic NOID

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Historic NOID
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:58:02 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Mitchell" <corgilover@wi.rr.com>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2003 3:37 PM

> In the two photos of Indian Chief (yours and the HIPS photo), the
> standards look almost translucent.  Is that how they appear to you?

The standards in my photo don't look that translucent to me, but the ones in
the HIPS site photo do. I assumed that was due to the way the light was
hitting them. I remember having a hard time getting a good photo of that
iris, and i found another shot I took the same day, a few minutes before the
time on the one I posted, where the flash fired!

If what you have isn't matching up with anything known, maybe Christy is
right that it's the child of another iris and a bee. :)

Cheryl Leigh