Catherine Button's Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Catherine Button's Photos
  • From: Charles Lincoln clincoln@spiritone.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:45:36 -0700

> Catherine Button <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>

Catherine, your photos come across stunning.  (Not to say many other
posts are not as good, but but on my monitor (12" iBook LCD) yours stood
out. And at well under 100k, too.

Would you mind sharing any info on camera/technique/computer processing?

(I'm still trying to figure out how to reduce a multi MB photo scan for
posting - yes, I'm still using 35mm so they also come a few months late.)

Charlie Lincoln
Portland, Oregon