Re: Re TB hybrids

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re TB hybrids
  • From: Laurie Flynn amnemachin@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

My thoughts exactly, Christy, particularly the dual patches.
Great job, Jan, beautiful seedlings!  Hoping some will be introduced...
- Laurie Flynn
  southern Maine, USA

Hensler <hensler@povn.net> wrote:

The first seedling in your lineup looks like it may be a new pattern! I
can't remember seeing anything else where twin dark patches show up on the
falls. Are all of the falls like this?

The last seedling also (03a) is something unique. To say I'd sure like to
have these in my garden would be an understatement. :-)