Re: SPU:online sites for purchasing them

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU:online sites for purchasing them
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:07:16 -0500

Thanks Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 8:16 PM

For finding sources and catalogs for spuria iris, I'd suggest you go to
http://www.spuria.org, the official Spuria Iris Society web site. It lists
just about every source known for spurias. Unfortunately only a few catalogs
show any pictures at all. For an online source, try
http://www.allthingsiris.com.

Bob Dickow