Iris pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Iris pictures
  • From: "dutches1965" dutches1965@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:14:04 -0000

I've been receiving the digest version of the Iris Photos, which do
not contain the pictures.

Before my last computer crash, I had a 'favorite' listing for the URL
where I could see the pictures being discussed - archives, perhaps?

In any event, I'm not seeing pictures, and can no longer find the
archived digests where I could see them previously.

I would so appreciate any assitance anyone can offer.

Sharon Hiltibidal