[PHOTO] TB:HotStreak - Rhonda Fleming - NOID pink bi-tone | Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:49:36" />

[PHOTO] TB:HotStreak - Rhonda Fleming - NOID pink bi-tone

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:HotStreak - Rhonda Fleming - NOID pink bi-tone
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:47:36 -0500

In March I visited Argyle Acres and took pictures of a few iris that caught my eye. A few had their name tags mis-placed. Does anyone know the ID of this pink one?  I was especially interested in it because I have one like it. I will be posting a few each night for a while. Pearl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!

JPEG image

JPEG image