Re: English iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] English iris
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:59:57 -0700

Ken,

Until this year it's been a struggle keeping enough moisture in the soil for
them. At present, these are in a plastic lined bed and shaded by a huge
clump of pseudacorus-X for all but 5 hours.

I'm still trying to get the balance of water/compost just right for the
purchased bulbs (only 3 survive) but the new seedlings seem to be more
tolerant of abuse.

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN