Re: Historic NOID; Cheryl's Indian Chief

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Historic NOID; Cheryl's Indian Chief
  • From: "David Ferguson" dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:53:33 -0000

Hi Cheryl,

I'm coming into this kind'a late here, but Cheryl, your "Indian
Chief" looks to me more like 'Mrs. Valerie West'!  It also looks more
like 'Dauntless' than like 'Indian Chief'.  Might want to do some
direct comparisons of your photo with those on the HIPS
sight.  'Indian Chief' has more and finer veining on the falls than
the others, and notice the coloring of the style crests on 'Indian
Chief'.  I do not grow 'Valerie West' (yet), but it looks like a nice
one.  Anyone know if it has PBF as 'Dauntless' should?