Re: Everyday visitors

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Everyday visitors
  • From: chatter box <chatterbox2u2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

WoW - that must be real nice to see in your back yard (or garden as we say here in the UK).
Absolutely LOVELY.
Thank you for sharing the picture.

Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com> wrote:
Liked the picture of the moose that was posted the other day.  Thought I'd share who visits my gardens EVERY day.  I live in a developed area where my neighborhood has a resident herd of about 40 whitetail deer.  No hunting allowed due to proximity of homes and I think the deer know it. They never leave.  Irises have proven to be one of the few plants in my gardens that they rarely touch.

Do you Yahoo!?

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Doe with fawn.JPG

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=Licking it's lips.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links