Re: SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT
  • From: Rhonda Rizzo <timandrhonda_6@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

I am having terable bunny damage this year. Are there any tricks to keep then from feasting? My Jack Russell is doing what she can but it's not enough.

Rhonda
Rochester, NY

Katherine Cordes <acordes@freeway.net> wrote:
Well Phyllis, that is absolutely debate-able!  That nice "trimming" you
saw was the bunny damage from earlier this year.   I suppose I was so
excited to get a picture off that I didn't even try and re-shape the
leaves!  :-)  (There's not much of a leaf to re-shape anyway!)

My thanks to you for your keen eye in photos. ;-)

adam~

> Adam, I see you even had the leaves "trimmed" so we could have the
full affect of the bloom. <grin>
> That was so thoughtful. Have you really, I mean really. thanked
your "little helpers" yet?
> >It's a great shot of F of F.. thanks for sharing on iris-photos.
> Phyllis B

rain!  Right now, 8:30 a.m., it is already cloudy outside!  I decided
to take this shot facing the sun, hoping to capture the deeper blue
veins in the falls of this petite SDB.  Can you see the veins in the
photo?

>   Adam Cordes
>   Hillman, Michigan
>   Region 6
>   Zone 4.5
>
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com