RE: Hula Dancer

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Hula Dancer
  • From: "Maxine Matthews" <maxinem05@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:14:44 +0930

Many thanks for the research Janet.  It's strange though because the photo
doesn't look anything like the supposed description of Hula Dancer, ie
lavender/tan standards and orange falls?  The plot thickens!  I've now got a
photo of the iris which I "believe" to be Hula Dancer so when I go home (at
work currently) I will post it to the list and see if anyone else can throw
any light on to this issue.
Regards and thanks again,

>From: Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com>
>To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [iris-photos] Hula Dancer
>Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
>Hi Maxine,
>I personally don't have a picture of Hula Dancer but I do know where you
>can view one.  There is a iris seller at
>Go to their photo catalog and bring up the list for names beginning with
>"H".  Scroll down and you should find it listed there.  I did.
>Good luck and I hope it helps.
>Maxine Matthews <maxinem05@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>I'm a new member to the group, having enjoyed from "outside" all the photos
>everyone has been posting and the wealth of information contained in your
>emails, so thank you.  Shortly I hope to be able to contribute some photos
>as well.
>In the meantime does anyone have a photo of Hula Dancer?  I have a
>description and think it matches the flower which has come out but am not
>totally convinced so if anyone has a photo I would very much appreciate
>being able to have a look at it.  I haven't been able to find one on the
>internet anywhere.
>Thanking you
>Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:
>Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Friends.  Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger

Open an Online Savings Account today & collect a bonus $30*!

Yahoo! Groups Links