Re: TB: NOID #3

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: NOID #3
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:55:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2004 4:29:32 PM Central Daylight Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Highly likely that it is. The "pronged" appendage on the bloom to the left in your photo is a feature TW was recognized for by several SAGE project participants.

Oh well, after gettin' my memory jogged by Warner's post maybe that was Honey Scoop in the SAGE project. Old people are easily confused. Too, Southerners are slow.

Laughin' at old cause I ain't never gonna die or suffer from denial.
Bill Burleson
Honey Scoop pronged

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here