Re: TB: NOID #5

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: NOID #5
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:39:46 -0700

Concerning NOID # 5,
I heard from those good guys at Superstition Iris Gardens, both R & R
do NOT think NOID # 5 is Glacier Point, since this is their introduction
they would know best.
Glacier Point for me is a well formed ruffled showy spaceager,
very pale blue self at first them aging white.
Abe Feuerstein's '96 'Brave New World' has been suggested as a possibility.
This is a photo of Glacier Point

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links