Re: TB Brave New World

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Brave New World
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:34:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2004 11:07:07 PM Central Daylight Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

What camera are you using, Bill?  -- Griff

3.3 megapixel, Sony DSC-P1 Cyber-shot. There are a lot of cameras that I think better.

It has a short battery life, atypical batteries, and has difficulty with blue part of the color spectrum. Later model cyber-shot cameras have corrected the atypical battery flaw. I cannot speak to whether they have corrected or changed the blue bias in the ccd.

Sure is easy to carry around.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor