TB: Stellar Lights, again

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Stellar Lights, again
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:37:15 EDT

TB: Stellar Lights - Aitken, '85.
This has grown up since I sent a picture in May. I also discovered that it has 3 stalks out of a single fan, definately a keeper.  I've revised the color to come close to what I and several friends believe we see, but the camera won't pick up.  Its purple, here.  Camera still says blue.
Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
Zone 4b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor