From Florence unknown

  • Subject: [iris-photos] From Florence unknown
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:40:20 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 00:40:20 -0600

I've been out of the loop on this group for a while.  My computer and it's modem weren't getting along, and the e-mail got so full that Yahoo messages have been bouncing since around May 15.  Anyway, I'm playing catch-up now, and just saw the photo from France.

This looks like 'Monsignor' to me, though I don't have a size reference for the flower.  'Monsignor' is decidedly variable in the pattern from individual flower to flower.  This has the right color form and basic pattern though.

It does seem to show a bit more hint of ruffling at the edges than usual for 'Monsignor'.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links