TB Shore Patrol

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB Shore Patrol
  • From: "Dorothy Hartman" <rhartman@chartermi.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:10:25 -0400

Since Bill has posted such a great photo of Sea Power & Shore Patrol, I would like to tell you that Shore Patrol survived this Region 6 northern most garden in Southwest Michigan, and what survives here usually survives(or so I'm reading) even farther north.  In a first year planting, SP produced a bloom stalk(short but many 1st yr. plantings did the short stalk due to weather, cold, wet and I mean wet) lovely with promises of a large clump next year, increases of two.
Dorothy Hartman

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links