Re: Can you help identify/Red At Night

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Can you help identify/Red At Night
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:31:21 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2004 5:35:17 PM Central Daylight Time, jjnettles@comporium.net writes:

Looks a lot like Red at Night. Close , anybody ?????

Not sure. But, it could be by making allowance for camera variations in the colors, particularly the beard. I find the noid beard much to orange to fit. The noid photo did show what appeared to be an slightly elevated beard spine extending from the beard tip. My photo does not show this. I did find a photo taken in another location that did.
So, is it? Don't get me started lyin'!

Red At Night clump

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor