SPEC: Iris antilibanotica

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris antilibanotica
  • From: fietz@em.uni-frankfurt.de
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:01:35 +0200

Hi all,

These are some photos of Iris antilibanotica which I found at the type
near Bludan, Syria, on May 21st. There were just some ten clumps in that
particular habitat, and all of them were different in size, shape, color...

I am not entirely satisfied with the shade of blue of the flags in the 3rd
photo but problems with certain shades of blue and purple must be considered
weak spot in digital photography.

There is more to come soon...

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image