SPEC: More Iris sofarana II

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: More Iris sofarana II
  • From: fietz@em.uni-frankfurt.de
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:43:51 +0200

Hi all,

This is part 3/3 of my Iris sofarana ssp. kasrwana photos taken on May 18,
2004 as well as the last post of photos from my May trip to Syria and

I'd like to apologize to people with slow connections but I decided to post
relatively large files in order to maintain my minimum standard for
and overall picture quality.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image