Iris-Photos (Seedlings)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris-Photos (Seedlings)
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:29:10 +0000

The last days for the Garden to be open here in Denver.  I have a 2.5 acre
Iris  garden in the south Metro Denver.    We have few late varieties still
hanging on.   Being a new fairly new hybridizer, Chuck Chapman suggested I
post some of my seedlings I'm working on.  Over the next few days I would
like to  post several we are considering for future introduction.  Comments
are much appreciated.  This first group is from a wide cross between Acoma &

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image