RE: TB: NOID#8 (Donald)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: TB: NOID#8 (Donald)
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:23:20 EDT

The photos are very much alike. At this point, I'd bet on it.  The standards on mine appear a little tan, but I've found that the first bloom, this year, on some of my irises were really off color, generally toward tan, and succeeding blooms did not look that way, at all. In some cases, the first bloom or two were - ugly - but then some very nice ones appeared. Chalk it up to a bad winter.
I'll probably have to search around and buy a Mocambo to prove it one way or the other.
Thanks so much for finding a match.
Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor