RE: [iris] OT: Friday Night Chat

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] [iris] OT: Friday Night Chat
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:14:20 -0500

Annette,

            Austnet has been having some problems.  We managed to get most folks there Friday night by a couple of different methods.  We hope that by next Friday, Austnet will be back up to 100%.  If not, email me offlist and I will try to help!

Dana

Dana Brown

Director TBIS, ASI

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS