Re: IB: Sculptured Wild (Chuck)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IB: Sculptured Wild (Chuck)
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:27:35 -0700

It is not the best grower, I would say probably a little poorer than average for me, but remember I
am in Zone 3....it very likely it doesn't like as much cold as we get here.  It has been in my median
bed for two or three winters (I think two) now and it their is about seven fans in addition to two bloom