Re TB need ID help

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re TB need ID help
  • From: "Sheri Sommars" <MNHop2@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:18:07 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:18:07 -0500

Whoops.. not sure my first attempt worked too well... Let me try again.  as I tried to say before, Your picture of what you think might be Balch Springs looks a lot like my Twist of Fate that I photographed this past weekend...
Good luck in the IDing.. whether or not you figure it out its pretty regardless!
Sheri in MN (living in zone 4, iris in zone 3b)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links