Re: TB: Gnu Blues

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Gnu Blues
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:48:44 -0700

In my experience, yes most of the new varieties are hardy....but not all.  I would guess about 95% are hardy in terms
of ability to survive the winter.   The ones that have enough vigor to bloom is probably about around 85%.  There are some
that never manage to grow larger than six inches each year ...could be my soil or other conditions though.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 3