Re: HYB: umbrata (longer)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: umbrata (longer)
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:14:07 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Smilin' and wonderin' if this is gonna post as formatted,
Bill Burleson
<

Bill,

This message didn't come across but it wasn't your fault.  I could not read
the message through my e-mail so went to the archives to read it.

I had never heard of umbrata and had to know what all the subsequent
messages were talking about.  That was quite interesting and I enjoyed it
tremendously.

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7