AIS:Region 7:Judges Training

  • Subject: [iris-photos]AIS:Region 7:Judges Training
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:14:10 EDT

Please email me at <<bridgeintime@aol.com>> if you plan to attend.  Our VP needs the attendance count.

Tomorrow, June 19 th, Region 7 is having a special meeting at St.Ann's Episcopal Church, 419 Woodland St, Nashville TN.

Bernard & Heather Pryor from Austrailia will be our guest speakers.  There will be a 2 hours judges training credit beginning at 2:00 PM, but it will be fun for those not wishing to be judges.

I realize it is short notice.  It's a great trip if you have Saturday/tomorrow free.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here