Re: TB: Glad Choice clump/bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Glad Choice clump/bloom
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:45:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/2004 11:49:18 AM Central Daylight Time, harold@directcon.net writes:

Okay Bill, give us the rest of the important details so we don't all have to look it up.

Glad Choice (Pierce 95) shows out here. Plenty of buds. Plenty of stalks. Has never fallen over (that I recall). Nearly impossible to photo accurately. To my eyes actually has a  "glow". The prior link I posted reminded me of how much I like this iris and prompted me to post a photo. It is genuinely a "oneofcultivar".

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here