Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: BEG TO DIFFER the magic 3 photos sorry!

  • Subject: Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: BEG TO DIFFER the magic 3 photos sorry!
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!!! Thanks when I got the first photo from, I don't remember who, it showed the iris just as it opened and I thought why are they sending this as a flat. Thanks for making it clear. Obviously this will deserve a 3photo spread and explanation. Originally I was only planning one page of nine photos to represent all the diversity of the modern tetraploid Tall-beardeds. Now after some consultation I plan to have 4 pages/nine photos each: a page of selfs, a page of plicatas, a page of Space-agers, a page of broken colors, and a page of novelties. Gee that adds up to 5 now I am really in trouble. But I can't carry this too far it is a book devoted to species and there contributions to hybrizing.No one needs worry about sending large files to me. SBCyahoo just increased my mailbox size to 2gigabites.

Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net> wrote:
 Bills photo shows the final result but the fun is watching the magic of the change from bicolor to self as well as changing form. You can see the color of the falls gradually "bleed" into the standards as they morph into falls.

Now that's some food for thought about the genetics involved!

Michael M. Zone 9b,Stockton Ca.

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=BEG_TO_DIFFER0-opens.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=Beg-to-Differ-morph.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=Beg-to-Differ-almost-donel.jpg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links