Re: Iris-Photos (seedlings)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Iris-Photos (seedlings)
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:31:48 -0000

> 98-421 Erlene Richeson X Satan's Mistress   huge flower,
interesting yellow

Do you have a photo of Erlene Richeson?  I got a nice smoky yellow
bloom on VANITY X SATAN'S MISTRESS (the siblings were awful), but it
was a seedling bloomout.  Otherwise, I've had mostly rich reds and
purples using SM pollen.  The haft marks tend to disappear on
seedlings and your yellow doesn't show any.  The seedlings have
sunfast colors for me as does SM, a trait I appreciate here.

All your seedlings look good to me.  I've enjoyed seeing them in
your posts.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links