Iris-Photos (Space Age Seedlings)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris-Photos (Space Age Seedlings)
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:34:33 +0000

A Few space age seedlings I'm playing with:

99AD11 Conjuration X Sweet Musette (I believe I posted this one before but a
different picture that didn't show the horns

99AH13 Speed Limit X Twice Thrilling (Huge flounces on one flower and just a
spear on the flower next to the main photo)

99AX19 Seminole Spring X Sky Hooks
99AX72 Seminole Spring X Sky Hooks

99BL46 Western Rainbow X Thornbird

99BM19 Western Rainbow X Lurid