RE: Re: TB: reblooming seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: TB: reblooming seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:12:42 -0700

You are right, Linda.  It blooms very late, early May here with the temperatures already above 100 degrees.  I cut the stalk, a nice one for a rebloomer, and the flowers that are opening in the house instead of the blazing sun are a much prettier shell pink.  It’s a good, problem free grower here, and those are hard to find.  I’m going to try to cross it with some of my temperamental beauties.  It would sure be nice to get the best of their qualities and not the worst.  At least I’ll try.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9